14 Signs yeast overgrowth symptoms
Everyone knows that if you drink too much alcohol you do not feel well. Imagine that your body absorbs a high level of alcohol for several years. This will lead to less than optimal health conditions. Nutrients are depleted, valuable liver enzymes become depleted, resulting in oxidative stress due to the ongoing overload because the body tries to detoxify the yeast and the yeast products themselves. This also causes direct damage to the cooperation of the body systems.
As you probably can imagine, then the whole body is “poisoned” by Candida’s overgrowth, the list of complaints it can cause is enormous and affects every physical system.
Here is a brief list of common symptoms:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Embarrassing feeling
- Gastrointestinal disorders – diarrhea, constipation, nausea, bloating after eating
- Psychological disorders – depression, anxiety, irritability, mood swings
- Cognitive dysfunction – poor memory, lack of concentration
- Recurrent vaginitis
- Menstrual disorders and infertility
- Skin irritations / rash / acne
- Returning throat / ear infection